MTV is looking for a enthusiastic & multifaceted designer (with an emphasis on digital and social media) with 2-3 years of experience, to join MTV’s Snapchat Discover team. You will work closely with the editorial & design teams creating daily & original Snapchat Discover content. Along with day-to-day duties you will have the opportunity to work on major MTV tentpoles and events like the VMAs, Movie & TV Awards, and TRL.
– Work closely with AD on establishing branding for each day’s look and aesthetic
– Collaborate with animators to maintain brand consistencies across content types
– Contribute to weekly brainstorm meetings
– Daily production of each day’s Snapchat Discover content
– Expanded responsibilities include
Required Skills & Qualifications:
– Must have strong typography & layout skills
– Can work with and expand upon an existing style guide
– Well versed in Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects. InDesign a plus)
– Has an understanding of motion graphics / animation (GIF making a plus)
– A familiarity with MTV’s current brand aesthetic & demographic
– Has a keen interest in pop culture as well as up-to-date knowledge of social trends and platforms
– Can work under tight deadlines and is flexible enough to adapt to various timelines and processes
– BFA in a Graphic Design related field
MTV’s Snapchat Discover platform provides music, pop culture & celebrity content that aims to entertain and engage our 5.5+ million subscribers daily.
Viacom provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected status.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Job Type: Contract
- Graphic Design: 2 years
How to apply: click here